A very brief background before I begin. I was born with Ectrodactyly-ectodermal dysplasia-cleft lip/palate syndrome or EEC Syndrome for short. Although I don’t have all the complications of the condition I do have most.
- Ears (hearing) – I have poor hearing, on top of having a cysist in my ear a few times and having to have surgery causing damage to my right ear drum, I have about a 20% loss in my left ear, 80% in my right ear, after the damage to my right ear, I had trouble locating where sounds come from.
- Eyes – I have had eye problems growing up and cataracts which I had removed and now I have other eye issues causing scaring over my cornea, distorting my vision.
- Feet -both deformed, not the same and hurt quickly when I’m on them for short periods of time unless I’m moving consistently.
- Hands – both deformed, they don’t cause me much issue though, I can do pretty much everything anyone else can, and I type somewhere around 65WPM
- Hair – I have really thin hair, probably about 50% hair loss on my head and my facial hair is really soft and thin. I shave my head because of how thin and how much hair loss I have.
- Teeth – I have had teeth issues all my life, missing, teeth, baby teeth until I was like 23 and more issues than I care to think about. I eventually after fighting with my state issued insurance to have them removed, had it done. I had dentures made but they hurt my gums and feel far to big so I don’t wear them and can for the most part eat everything I want still with little issue.
There a few things that I am probably forgetting but you get the idea.